Drunken Scotland

No longer in use. Please see new site, www.columbiacritic.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I like lists. On my old blog, I used to provide, in the spirit of High Fidelity, a constant stream of Top 5 lists for my amusement and the reading pleasure of my "readers". So while studying for tomorrow's exam, I thought I'd just make up a random list. Today's list: Great CDs that don't have a single unworthy track
-The Coral, The Coral
-Marah, 20,000 Streets Under the Sky
-Marah, Float Away
-Dire Straits, Alchemy 1 and 2 (live)
-Weezer, Blue Album
-Jack Johnson, Brushfire Fairytales
-Whiskeytown, Faithless Street
-Electric Six, Fire
-Ryan Adams, Gold
-Bob Dylan, Highway 61 Revisited
-Elton John, Live in Australia
-Fastball, Make Your Mama Proud
-Mitch Hedberg, Mitch All Together
-Sugarcult, Start Static
-John Mayer, Room for Squares
-Ben Kweller, Sha Sha
-Silvertide, Show and Tell
-Blues Traveler, Straight on Till Morning
-Bruce Springsteen, The Wild, The Innocent, and the E-Street Shuffle
-Peter Lerman, Varsity Show 109: Dial "D" for Deadline
-Everclear, So Much for the Afterglow
-Grosse Point Blank soundtrack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home