Drunken Scotland

No longer in use. Please see new site, www.columbiacritic.blogspot.com

Friday, May 06, 2005

As I mentioned in a previous entry, I am a Google freak. After 4 hours of watching British election coverage today, I needed something to do. So I, umm, Googled myself. It was interesting, I swear! I found out that not only that the Google search engine is more self-promoting than I am, but that my "works" have been translated.

First, I had looked for my blog on Google in the past and couldn't get it to show up. But then I write an article about Google on my blog, and suddenly my blog keeps popping up. Now I see whose back I need to scratch.

Also, if you go here: German Falun Gong, you can find a Spectator article I wrote about the Falun Gong translated into German. sweeet.
-----

And yes, it looks like Conservatives will gain seats from Labour, and Labour will end up with a 60 seat or so majority. the big losers here are Tony Blair's reputation and the Liberal Democratics, Conservatives are somewhat winners while remaining losers, and Chancellor Gordon Brown comes out smellling of roses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home